domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

Emma

 He was the first one who started shouting...

    -I can't stand it! I won't stand it!
    -I don't care! you knew it, you knew it and you never told me!
    -What was I suppose to do?
    -Couldn't you just tell me the truth?
    -I would do it... but I couldn't.
    -Yeah, right, whatever.
    -What?! Ok, now I've go enought!  I can't stand it!
    -Well, then you should go and never come back!
    -MAYBE I WILL!
   -FINE!

    I didn't know what to do...  I coldn't change my upset face, I tried it. I could read in his eyes the pain, I know he didn't want to go... And neither I wanted him to... Inside me, a mute voice was shouting with every sigh of life "Stay in, stay in, stay in..." I wanted to say it... I didn't want him to go...
Then, he took the door knob...


    -Fine...







I swear I didn't...

No hay comentarios: