martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

The illusionist





- I kept thinking I would find it arround the next corner.
-What?
-The real mystery... I saw remarkable things, but the only mystery I never solved... Was Why my heart couldn't let go of you...
-He wants me to go to Budapest with him next week to announce our engagement. He wants the hungarians behind him, they're gong To crown him king.
-I'm sure his father will have something To say about that.
-He plans overthrow his father.
-That could go very badly for him... And for you. You shouldn't be involved
-I'm part of his plan, he only gets Hungary by aligning himself with my family.
-Leave him.
-It's not that easy...
-Call the engagment off and come away with me. Ir don't say anything and we will just go.
-As long as we were alive, he will hunt us. And when he find us he will kill us...
-Look at me... Do you truly want to leave with me...?
-Yes... I do



No hay comentarios: