jueves, 18 de agosto de 2011

Entrada de "Fuck"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Tiene unos añitos y eso... Pero espero que no te importe que te la haya cogido...   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah it's time for "fuck you's"

Fuck my parents for fucking that night
Fuck them for wanting me to be very bright,
Fuck everybody who expect shit from me,
Fuck everything that I see on TV,
Fuck my girlfriend for being total bitch,
Fuck all my neighbours for living rich,
Fuck my brothers for deceiving me,
Bunch of two faced asses, trying to take advantage of me
Fuck eminem cuz I sound like him,
Fuck stupid rappers that sound like chimps
Fuck them porch monkeys for their attitudes,
Fuck those chinks and their chinese food,
Fuck all them crackers who think they're all that,
Let's not forget beaners covered in sweat,
Fuck george bush and his cabinet,
Fuck almost nazi policies they've set
Fuck hitler with his stupid mustache
Fuck religion and irrational notions,
Fuck life and all the motions,
Fuck being dead, because you can't cus,
Fuck my ex boss
Fuck the superhero movies that fill out theaters,
Fuck them computers, bunch of time killers,
Fuck the radio and stupid morning shows,
Fuck RPG and people who play them.
Fuck them nerds, bunch of stupid losers,
Fuck the bitches that smile at you, when they need to use you,
Fuck the jocks and their ass slapping habits
Fuck the fags and their dick sucking lips
Fuck them doctors with their presciptions,
Fuck teachers who teach you shit they don't know themself,
Fuck dianetics and scientology crows,
Fuck celebrities and their retarded fans,
Fuck criminals, gansters and mentally ill
In my opinion they should be killed
Fuck my opinion, it is just that,
Fuck your opinion too, it's all shit,
Fuck this universe and whoever created it,
Fuck the desire to create life, let's desecrate it.
Fuck selfish people, fuck philantrophist,
Fuck mormons, witnesses, catholics, christians,
Fuck them muslims, hindus, buddist,
Fuck hare krishna and all idol worship,
Fuck jewelry and people who wear it,
Fuck jews and people who're scared of them,
Fuck hip hop, rap, and country,
Fuck blues, jazz, and full monty,
Fuck my friends who believe in my skills,
Fuck positive thinking it won't pay your bills,
Fuck prayer it's useless as expected,
Fuck my dick when it is erected,
Fuck my body it's not good enough,
Fuck mental strength it's not very tough,
Fuck the schools bus,
Fuck me in the ass - just kidding, fuck yourself though,
I wish you were on fucked up death row,
I'd flip that fucking switch with greatest pleasure,
I'd video tape that shit, it's a great treasure,
I'd sell it on ebay for others pleasure,
Ah fuck you for thinking I'm fucked up,
I'm just little confused and bit distraught,
I need some directions in my life,
I think this un rhyming poem is simply a cry,
I probably need a hug, and be told that I'm loved,
Given a large presciption of Xanax to prevent oncoming panic attach,
Maybe some lithium and prozac would help,
Keep my mood good and make my life outlook like it should,
Hmm, or maybe I should get into drugs,
hook me up fellow thugs.
Nah, don't worry, I'm perfectly fine,
How do I know ? A voice told me that.
He sad he was god, and I am his son,
My name is jesus and my time has come,
To return to this earth to judge muthafuckas,
Who didn't believe that I'm the shiznit, cock sukkas,
Go burn in hell, you little infidel,
Osama bin Laden will join you there as well,
Well this is it, I'm done with this story,
Don't feel sorry, but worry about the fact that read the whole story,
You can't be normal to have done just that,
But maybe you're upset just like me, you can relate,
Well I would like to personally congratulate,
Maybe someday we can congregate,
But now go gesticulate till you ejaculate,
Then go watch some TV you degenerate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hum, siempre me hizo gracia :)

No hay comentarios: