domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

Too in love...♥☺ 23 ^^

And suppose there were cold nights
But we somehow made it through
And suppose that I'm nothing without you


Take my hand tonight
Let’s not think about tomorrow.
Take my hand tonight.
We can find some place to go.
Cause or hearts are locked forever.
And our love will never die.
Take my hand tonight one last time
.


Because of you
I forgot the smart ways to lie
Because of you
I´m runninf out of reasons to cry
When the friends are gone
When the parties' over
We will still belong to each other


Cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight



'Cause every time we touch
I get this feeling,
And every time we kiss
I swear I can fly,
Can't you feel my heart beat fast
I want this to last
Need you by my side
'Cause every time we touch
I feel the static,
And every time we kiss
I reach for the sky,
Can't you hear my heart beat slow
I can't let you go
Want you in my life



But hold your breathe
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find 


Without you all I'm going to bee is incomplete


THROUGH IT ALL
IVE MADE MY MISTAKES
IVE STUMBLE AND FALL
BUT I MEAN THESE WORDS:
I WANT YOU TO KNOW
WITH EVERYTHING, I WONT LET THIS GO
THESE WORDS ARE MY HEART AND SOUL
ILL HOLD ON TO THIS MOMENT YOU KNOW
AS I BLEED MY HEART OUT TO SHOW
AND I WONT LET GO


 ... Too in love to let you go...♥

1 comentario:

Raquel dijo...

O.O en serio... me encanta :)